So today has been filled with doing odds and ends. I´ve finally put the x-mas decoration in their boxes (they were piled on the dining table awaiting their move to the attic) and done some laundry, putzing, walking/slipping around on the icey paths, and just hanging with my DH. Today has been a good day. I´ve made it all day without crying, and I have sort of a plan for my grieving. My therapist suggested that I might want to find some way or something to remember my children by, so that I could grieve for them and begin to heal. I think I´ve hit on something to do, and already found some pieces for it. I want to make quilt squares that can be hung as a wall-hanging in the nursery that represent each child. When I get it all thought out and started I´ll post some more about it. I think this will be a great way to remember them, and for any future children to know about them.
On that same front, my dermatologist (who´d thunk it) gave me a referal to a head doctor at the University clinic who specializes in high-risk pregancies and miscarriage, and happens to be participating in a study for recurrent miscarriage. I´ll be calling her tomorrow to make an appt. My derm said if I needed anything, she would be more than happy to call or write other referals. I can´t believe how great she was, and how understanding she was of my plight. WOW! Kudos to her.
Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen