In case you don´t know, that´s babies on the brain... you didn´t think I would stop posting about that, did you?
Yup, I´ve got babies on the brain--four of them to be exact. After three miscarriages and a chemical, it´s hard not to think about babies all the time. I would love to have a baby, but I don´t know if I will. I haven´t given up hope yet, but I know that there is a chance that it wont work out.
I´ve made an appointment to speak to a specialist at the Uni clinic, and I´m contemplating doing some TCM. After reading Dr. Lesley Regan´s book, "Miscarriage, what every woman needs to know" I have lots of questions to ask the doctor. I hope she can answer them.
In the mean time, I´ve got babies on the brain.
Samstag, 31. Januar 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
I hope that the specialist is able to offer some answers to your questions. I am always so hopeful for you that something will work for you and your husband.
Completely off topic, but can I add you to my blog?
Please do, I´d be honored! I´ll add you to mine, too.
Kommentar veröffentlichen