Mittwoch, 4. Februar 2009

Streaks

Looking in the mirror the other day I realized that it was time for some streaks....bye bye roots and hello color!
This morning I called my very affordable stylist and asked when her next free appointment was. The stars must have been properly alligned because she told me I could come in at 1.30 TODAY!!
Shortly before one I hopped in the car and drove to the bank to get some cash (my very affordable lady doesn´t take debit cards) before heading to her salon. At 1:30 on the dot she started cutting, and it wasn´t too long before she had a nice pile of dry ends on the floor. I decided to go a bit shorter than last time and have more layers.
After the cut it was time to get the streaks done and catch-up on my celebrity gossip (hello gala and Bild der Frau) while sipping a nice Latte Machiatto. The time flew by, and now I´m all caught-up on who wore what dress to the Oscars, who is doing whom, who is not doing whom, etc. Very valuable info...Then it was time for my favorite part of the visit--the head massage!! Yes, I pay extra for her to massage my scalp and shoulders for 10 minutes, and it´s worth every cent of the 4.50 it costs.
Finally, Beatrice was done and I was tired of sitting in the chair (my back was killing me) so I paid and headed home. Here are the results (you´ll have to excuse the quality-taking pics of yourself is hard to do even with the timed-exposure):

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

It looks good! I'm jealous of your 10 minute massage.

Aisling hat gesagt…

it's lovely!

Melaina25 hat gesagt…

It looks really cute!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your hair looks great!! Jealous of the massage, I need a hairdresser like that!