I know that my blog is sort of a misnommer at this point, but I promise I will get around to talking about my emerging garden, eventually.
Sitting outside at a local cafe today while enjoying the sunshine, a piece of Schwarzwälder Torte and a Latte, it suddenly dawned on me that today is March the fourth....I found out exactly a year ago that I was pregnant. Isn´t that just fine and dandy.
It also came to me that really every month has some sort of significance in my ttc journey. I´ll start at the beginning so you can get that nice chronology.
August 2007: I started PNVs for my upcoming ttc journey.
September 2007: Went to gynecologist to have my hormone implant removed and talk ttc with her.
November 2007: Got my first BFP and shortly there after had my first miscarriage.
February 2008: DH and I managed to get in the mood on Valentine´s Day despite the stress from our impending move to new home....
March 4, 2008: Second BFP!! (I was elated)
April 16, 2008: Miscarried for my second time and had emergency d&c
June 2008: had horrible cramping and spotting, got BFP and told the next day from new doc. that if I had been pregnant, it was over.
July 2008: my would be EDD from first pregnancy
September 2008: visit with geneticist and diagnosis of Leiden Factor V--now we have something that can be treated.
November 7, 2008: My would be EDD from second pregnancy
December 5th: BFP number four....
December 24, 2008: miscarriage from BFP number four--now if that isn´t a great way to celebrate Christmas, I don´t know what is....
February 2009: possible EDD from BFP number three....
August 15, 2009: EDD from BFP number four.
So I guess it´s not really every month since January, May and October don´t have any goings on--yet.... Maybe if you ask me in a year I´ll have a different story to tell.
I´ve come to decide that getting a sticky BFP must be like rolling dice. Some people get lucky and roll a six straight off, and others of us have to keep trying , and trying, and trying. So I guess that means that eventually I´ll get a sticky BFP? How many more rolls to go, I wonder.
PS: I bought a bunch of primroses and potted daffodils for my front steps today. Maybe I´ll take a picture for you to admire. In the fall I´ll be planting the bulbs and primroses in the garden. There you have it, my Carolina garden is coming to life.
Mittwoch, 4. März 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
I'm so sorry for everything you've been through thus far. Hopefully now with the diagnosis, next time will be a sticky pg and you'll have a baby to hold in your arms soon.
As I've said before, I am really pulling for you that this is your year! You've already gone through so much. I too am hoping that this specialist will have the answers, and be able to help you get that sticky baby.
Kommentar veröffentlichen