I've been tagged by Jessica. I'm new to this blogging business, but here goes nothing...
These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (see above)2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
6 Random Things:
1. I don´t like spooning.
2. I get migranes when I have to visit my inlaws or my SIL.
3. Food not only has to taste good, it must look pretty.
4. I have a steam oven, but I don´t really know how to use it other than to steam veggies.
5. I grind my teeth in my sleep.
6. I like sipping hotchocolate on a snowy day and reading decorating magazines curled up on the sofa.
I tag: Aisling, Melaina25, ukyankee, hmmm.
Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
I posted my random things after Alcyone tagged me, but if you want 6 more let me know :)
I've also written my 6 random things. :) I didn't know there were such things as steam ovens (hides in embarassment)
Kommentar veröffentlichen