Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2008
When life gives you lemmons
you´re supposed to make lemonaide. It´s hard to do, but I´ve decided to focus on the positive aspects in my life. I´m incredibly thankful that DH and I have a roof over our heads, and a very nice one at that. It´s warm and cozy inside, the fridge is full of yummy things to eat including merry cherry fudge and lots of cookies, and we have indoor plumbing. I can´t really imagine not having indoor plumbing, but thousands of people don´t have this luxury. I have jobs that pay, money in the bank and a little to spare. Really, life is quite peachy when you don´t focus on what you don´t have. There are things that I would like to have, or wish were different, but I´m not going to focus on those today. Tomorrow is another day.... What are you thankful for in your life?
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen