Dienstag, 7. August 2012

Busy

I´ve been busy. Something about being a mom seems to keep me from doing things I like to do...I haven´t made those curtains or finished the roman shades for our bedroom.

We have gotten a play area in the yard almost finished for our sweet girl. Almost. Daddy still needs to attach the slide and put mulch down under the swings.

We got a shelves and hanging space put up in our closet. Actually my Dad built them for us on his last trip here.



I´ve planted lots of new flowers in the yard, but the weeds have taken over, so no photos. But here´s what I´ve really been up to lately:

1 Kommentar:

Leslie hat gesagt…

Wow, those photos! I swear she was *just* born when we last talked!!

Anyway, the only email address I know for you is englishsolutions. I sent a "test" message there to see if you were still using it, but if that's not right, let me know!