Actually it should be called the January grays because there is no blue sky, and I´m feeling sort of blue about the grayness. Most unfair because blue is one of my favorite colors. Maybe I should just say I´m feeling gray.
My productivity has been about zero so far. I have managed to get the tree undecorated and the lights boxed up, but the ornaments are still waiting to go to the attic. Le sigh.
I´ve done a million loads of laundry and I´m still not done washing or folding or putting away...this is the most draining, never-ending job known to man IMO.
I´ve done no work on my curtains. And that´s really what I should be doing. I´m sure my neighbors love getting a peek show as I change into my pj´s every night.
I have gotten 4 little clutches cut out and half-sewn for my nieces´ birthdays, though. For Christmas I made them these cute coin purses using a fabulous noodlehead tutorial.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen