I´m pretty excited to watch the election results as they come in today. I wish I could be in Berlin for the big Democrat Election Party (now you know who I voted for) but I can´t since I have to work in the morning. I think DH and I will be staying up late and maybe getting up in the night to check on it. I´ll for sure check on it when I get up at dark thirty to go teach, but I want to know, and I want to know now!! I´m glad that my vote has been recieved and will be counted, but I don´t know if it will help....damn southern states that like republicans. I want to know how a state that elected Bill Clinton as governor and later as president could go to the republicans these last couple of elections.....grrrr. The state newspaper is called the Democrat Gazette for pete´s sake. Some things I will just never understand.
On a more domestic note, the landscape architecht is here today planting some trees in our yard (cause the 20 I already have are not enough....) and our yard is slowing taking shape. I can´t wait for them to bring our dirt so I can actually get out and plant all the bulbs I´ve purchased. I think I have about 100 tulips and 100 daffodils and several hundred grape hyacinths as well as regular ones to plant....lots of back-breaking work.
Dienstag, 4. November 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen