Today was such a nice day that I decided to concentrate on getting things done out and about instead of spending time at home. This morning was nice and crisp, but it warmed up a bit as the day progressed, and Mr. Sun made a grand appearance, so I tried to take some pictures of our house and neighborhood. I went to the nursery around lunch time to pick out a Lilac bush for our yard and they had what I wanted, but not quite large enough to suit the paper pushers sitting in Moritzburg, so the nursery is trying to find a 6 foot version since the largest they had was about 5. After that I went to pick up some groceries and it was quite an exercise in self-control not to throw all the yummy looking things in the cart. Mental note to self, never, never go shopping around lunch time if you´re hungry!! I managed to control myself and pick out a nice salad for lunch and yummy yoghurt. This afternoon I went on another hour long walk and I am hoping to squeeze another one in this weekend with DH. (I read an article in Family Circle that people who walked 3x a week for an hour or longer lost weight faster).
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen