So after much procrastination I finally went to get my hair cut and the color touched up...I hate going and it´s always so expensive...so after nearly running over a goose in the middle of the road who would not budge (another story) I got to this new hair salon not too far from our house. I enjoyed being her only customer for most of the time and having a nice massage to go along with it. I was sure it was going to be really expensive for the cut, color, style and massage, but it came to 45 Euros!!! I think it´s a screamin deal and am quite proud of the results. I asked her to make me about 10 kilos lighter, but that was not possible. So here are the results of which I am quite satisfied, if not proud. Excuse the picture since I took it myself
Montag, 27. Oktober 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen