
So while my Princess naps, and yes, that is a clothespin on her hood, I thought I´d share some super fun and inexpensive decor for her room which was all done during a series of naps.


I made the roman shade in her room before she was born, but the letters I made afterwards. I tried to copy the pattern from the shade using some watercolors and watercolor paper that I had. I used the curlz font on Word as my inspiration for the font and then free-handed them. The letters that spell her name out are hung from some simple twine using little frog clothespins that I picked up at the drugstore for 2€. I like frogs, and even put a frog on her laundry bag, so the pins were perfect. I´m happy with the result, and it didn´t cost me an arm and a leg to do! Only a couple of naps and some art supplies that I already had.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen