I forgot to take pictures of the table once I got all the food out, but my guests were very complimentary. I served chocolate fondue, blueberry muffins, rolls with smoked salmon and cheese cut into hearts, and scrambled eggs. I´ll let the pictures speak for the decorations.
I´m a Carolina peach, born and raised in Charlotte, NC. After graduating from college , I ventured to Germany where I´m now officially transplanted. My wonderful husband and I live in a sort of Charlotte-style neighborhood on the outskirts of Dresden. We are in the process of trying to cultivate my very own Carolina garden complete with dogwoods. Unfortunately there aren´t any cardinals to come nest in my dogwoods...
3 Kommentare:
those decorations are beautiful! I imagine the food, by the sound alone was equally impressive.
Looks great!
Wow, you did a great job! It looks like you have the perfect Valentine's Day celebration! Your tulips were so pretty too, quite "springy"!
Kommentar veröffentlichen