Sonntag, 19. Juli 2009

Hydrangeas!!!







Ok, I have an obcession with flowers. I like tulips and daffodils, I love roses and lavender, but I am completely and totally obcessed with hydrangeas. Both my wedding boquets had hydrangeas in them. One was blue hydrangeas, and the other used green/whitish hydrangeas. They were gorgeous, and maybe I can find the digital pics to share one day. But obcession aside I dragged Mr. Peach along Schloss Zuschendorf in Pirna to see the hydrangeas. There will be a big hydrangea exhibit in a couple of weeks but I wont be here to see it, so we decided to try and catch a glimpse. I forget to write down the names of these, but it´s not super important for now. Next year I´ll be back, notpad in hand writing down my favorites..... more to come on that.

2 Kommentare:

Aisling hat gesagt…

I love hydrangeas. I have blue, pink and white ones in the garden in Ireland although they need to get moved. They make such pretty cuttings though.

JoernandAllison hat gesagt…

Wow, your hydrangeas are beautiful! The joys of having your own yard. They are such beautiful flowers!!