Montag, 11. Mai 2009
Lilac Land
So I have a thing for lilacs, and obviously the previous owner of our lot did too. The scent is positively intoxicating and the flowers are simply divine. Too bad they don´t last in a vase very long. Sigh. Unfortunately the lilacs are fading, but the roses have lots of buds. This picture below is the beginning of my rose garden which isn´t quite finished. I´ll take pictures again when it´s a little further along.
So here are some of the lilacs behind our house (taken from the bathroom window).
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
2 Kommentare:
I can't wait to see your roses. I LOVE lilacs. Can you come and work on our garden? I love flowers but have the opposite of green-fingers. I can't even keep a basil plant alive.
The lilacs look beautiful! I love that spring finally decided to stay!
Kommentar veröffentlichen